Vibrationen über 130km/h

Diskutiere Vibrationen über 130km/h im Mazda CX-3 Forum im Bereich Mazda CX-3, CX-5, CX-7, CX-9, CX-30, CX-60 & CX-80; Hi all, Last Friday my Mazda went for repair due to a "check engine light", the Code was P0011 - "A" Camshaft Position - Timing Over-Advanced or...
  • Vibrationen über 130km/h Beitrag #1

Garbin23

Hi all,

Last Friday my Mazda went for repair due to a "check engine light", the Code was P0011 - "A" Camshaft Position - Timing Over-Advanced or System Performance (Bank 1), the car had much less power. As my car is still in the warranty period, the replaced the faulty sensor with no costs. When I went to the highway, a vibration started around 130km/h (this vibration was not there before the repair). I took it to Mazda again and they proceed with a tire rebalance, as they said they were unbalanced, for which I had to pay, and they said the vibration should be fixed now. As soon as I left, I went to test the car and the vibration was still there at high speeds (I was not using the brakes when the vibration starts). I increased the RPMs with the car stopped, but no vibration. Anyone has any idea of what it can be? I am taking the car to mazda again.

Danke

• Vibrationen über 130km/h Beitrag #2
Alina82

Alina82

Einsteiger
Auto
Cx 3 Awd
I had a similar situation then I figured out that mine was part of a "call back action" from my authorised car dealer. They built in a plastic cap at the front suspension, then everything was fine.
The car dealer can check it with the frame number..
In my case they knew about this problem so I didn't have to pay anything :)

• Vibrationen über 130km/h Beitrag #3
Skyhessen

Skyhessen

Mazda-Forum Urgestein
Auto
Mazda CX30 M-Hybrid G150, AT, EZ 6/21
KFZ-Kennzeichen
Zweitwagen
Mazda´s seit 1995 /// Peugeot 207 CC VTi
Thema:

Vibrationen über 130km/h

Vibrationen über 130km/h - Ähnliche Themen

Neue Rückruf 3/CX-30: I-Stop: RECALL Mazda Europe-UK for BP Mazda 3 + DM CX-30 with 2.0l Engine M Hybrid which can Stall. MMC has decided to conduct a voluntary recall on the...
323 (BG) 323 F, Coolant is getting dark..: Hi. Sorry I don't speak German. I hope someone can help me anyway. I have a Mazda 323F SOHC 1,8 l -1990, 180000 km. It runs great but I noticed...
MX-5 (NC) MX-5 mk2,5. Die Lenkung ist schwer.: I recently got a Mx5 mk2.5 2003 Nevada and noticed that the steering feels a bit heavier than your usual car. It does not bother me when I drive...
PLEASE HELP! Dashboard backlighting issue-It's not a fuse!: Hello, I have a CX 7, last month I needed to change a light bulb in the center console (the bulb for the fan speed control). After fitting the...
Mazda5 (CR) Grundeinstellung Xenonleuchten manuell ohne Diagnosegerät: Hallo zusammen ich will mich kurz vorstellen da dies mein erster Beitrag in diesem Forum ist. Ich heiße Thorsten bin 39 Jahre alt und komme aus...
Oben