Mazda6 Diesel Facelift: Problems with Partikelfilter?

Diskutiere Mazda6 Diesel Facelift: Problems with Partikelfilter? im Mazda 6 Forum im Bereich Mazda6 und Mazda6 MPS; Guten Abend, Sirs sorry for englisch, I'm just studying German and my knowledge of it is not yet enough to write in your language ;) In Italy...

1. #1 Sanremo, 05.06.2006
    Sanremo

Sanremo Guest

Guten Abend, Sirs
    sorry for englisch, I'm just studying German and my knowledge of it is not yet enough to write in your language ;)

In Italy we are facing a strange problem:

In some Mazda 6 Diesel facelift 143HP the level of motor oil increases, instead of the more common decreasing...
    Car manual itself says that if/when oil level raises up (yes, UP..) to "X" (this "X" marker being above the "F" for FULL ...) the car must go under mech checks as soon as possible. At Autowerkstatt they change motor oil and run a 80-minutes-long cleanup of Diesel Partikelfilter...

Around 100-120 Euro are charged to customers..

Fresh Dexelia DPF 5W-30 motor oil is added. I dont' know if it's the same oil previously contained into engine.

Here around nobody understands why motor oil increases its level after some thousands of km's, why the pre-facelift version has no problem, therefore what's the relationship with DPF..

Mazda doesn't answer to questions, so far..

Supposing you have many Diesel M6 in your country, have you never experienced such a problem?

Danke und Gruss
    Sergio

2. #2 andi626, 05.06.2006
    andi626

andi626 Mazda-Forum User

Auto:
    626GF 1,9i
    Zweitwagen:
    626GE 2,0D-CX
    Hello!

Sorry for my bad english :D - I'm just studying it!

My neighbour has a Mazda6 120hp Facelift with DPF.
    It's true - the Oil is increasing but it has never reached the X.
    But this was 2weeks after he got his new Mazda6! (Now the car is around 2 month old).

I will ask my neighbour if i meet him at the parking lot if he has problems with his oil!

Greetings

--> perfect German :mrgreen:

3. #3 Sanremo, 07.06.2006
    Sanremo

Sanremo Guest

Be happy! Englisch is far, far, easier than German Sprache :)

Ok, thanks!

I have perfect knowledge of 0,000000000000001% of your language..
    I used it :)

4. #4 Sanremo, 26.06.2006
    Sanremo

Sanremo Guest

Any further news from your neighbour or other people owning diesel Mazda 6? In italian forum www.mazdaclub.it complaints about facelift diesel Mazda 6 are raising up..

5. fraggl

fraggl Mazda-Forum User

Auto:
    Audi A4 Avant, 2.0 TDI
    Zweitwagen:
    Mazda 2, 1.3 Independence+Klimaauto+Trend, grün :)
    Hi,
    some people owning a Mazda5 with the same filter as the Mazda6 are complaining about filter warning light flashing and later on the engine running in 'emergency' mode (meaning merely not running at all).
    Technicians of Mazda Germany have looked to the problem in some cases and have no solution yet.
    Meanwhile I searched the Internet and found that obviously all car manufacturers using the same filter principle of regeneration (i.e. VW, Opel, Ford) report similar problems with the filter regeneration whereas PSA (Peugeot, Citroen) who use the additive technology for regeneration do not have such problems ...
    Hope there will be a solution soon...
    I do not have problems with the filter up to now...

Best regards,
    Volker

6. #6 andi626, 25.07.2006
    andi626

andi626 Mazda-Forum User

Auto:
    626GF 1,9i
    Zweitwagen:
    626GE 2,0D-CX
    Hello!

I asked him and he said that there are no problems with the oil or with the filter!
    I know also 3 other people with a Mazda (2 with a Mazda6 FL, 1 with a Mazda5).

It seems that there's everything ok. :?: :)

Thema:

Mazda6 Diesel Facelift: Problems with Partikelfilter?

Die Seite wird geladen...

Mazda6 Diesel Facelift: Problems with Partikelfilter? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Kaufberatung Mazda6 Diesel

Kaufberatung Mazda6 Diesel: Hallo zusammen, mein Audi A6 hat leider mit nur 150.000 KM einen kapitalen Motorschaden :(. Jetzt muss schnell etwas neues her und der Mazda 6...
  2. Mazda6 Bj 2004 Diesel

Mazda6 Bj 2004 Diesel: Hallo zusammen, ich bin seit einigen Tagen Besitzer o.g Models mit 100KW ( 136 PS ).Da ich von Vorbesitzer kein Handbuch habe, mit durch Google...
  3. Mazda6 Kombi 2.2l Diesel 08/10

Mazda6 Kombi 2.2l Diesel 08/10: Hallo Leute Bin neu hier und habe folgendes Problem. Nach einer längeren Autobahnfahrt ca 300km mit ca 2500 bis 3000 Touren leuchtete nach dem...
  4. Hallo mein Mazda6 Diesel 2003 springt nicht mehr an

Hallo mein Mazda6 Diesel 2003 springt nicht mehr an: Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem. Unser Mazda fuhr die ganze Zeit problemlos bis er während der Fahrt plötzlich keine Leistung mehr hatte. Ich...
  5. Mazda6 GH (2.2 Diesel) - Batterie häufig leer

Mazda6 GH (2.2 Diesel) - Batterie häufig leer: Hallo zusammen, mein Dad fährt einen Mazda6 GH von 2009. Das Diesel-Fahrzeug ist mit allen möglichen Extras ausgestattet (bis auf Navi)....